Thursday, March 25, 2010

A new job....

I got some great news today, that I would never in a million years would have guessed was coming. I interviewed for a receptionist postition for Anadarko Petroleum probably a month ago. Let me tell you, as someone who used to do 'job interviews' {fake ones} as a competative event in FLBA, this was the WORST I have ever done in an interview in my life. I can't even explain what a horrible feeling I left this interview with, because of sheer embarrassment and dissappointment with myself.... So today I got a call, and they gave me the job.
Don't get me wrong, I couldn't be happier. I just haven't quite wrapped my head around how that could possibly have panned out.
Just more proof the Lord hears and answers our prayers.
YAY for a day job!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY HOORAY LOVE LOVE!! That is so awesome.. maybe you didn't do as bad as you think.. :) Congrats!!

Braden and Whitney said...

HEY! That's where I work! I bet it was my dad who interviewed you! (Maybe I put in a good word for you :) haha That's soo exciting! Congrats!

Chelsie said...

I felt like I did horribly, but I guess it was okay, lol. Whitney, it was your dad that interviewed me, you look just like him, lol. He is the one that hired me too. I was so embarrassed after my interview I was going to ask you to apologize to him for me, but then I would have been even more embarrassed. haha...