Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Looking forward to...

As spring gets underway, it brings with it so many projects at our house. I can't wait for the weather to warm up again {it snowed last night and has been cold ever since.}
Everything else we're looking forward to is:
  1. Getting the trees cut down {Not so happy about} so we can get the gravel in and the shed installed {very happy about}
  2. FINALLY getting our taxes done, after waiting for so much paperwork for so long {I'm mostly looking forward to this one being over}
  3. Having my first ever Garage Sale...and it's even from my own garage! {We have so much left over STUFF from moving and I just want to get rid of all of it and am too lazy to take it to D.I. so this is the lesser of two evils}
  4. After the shed is installed Justin gets to move his truck & all his tools into the new shop, which mostly I am excited for, but still :D
  5. I CAN'T wait for softball to start. I kindof dreaded it last year, because I embarrassed myself a lot, but I love being able to spend that time outdoors with Justin and my friends, and getting exercise all at the same time. LOVE IT!
  6. It's time to have bon fires again! YAY!
  7. We are going to finish the back yard (which I'm MOST excited for) which will include: Fencing it all off, installing a sprinkler system, building a deck, installing sod, planting some new trees and building some new planters and firepit. YAY!

But for now...I'm just counting down the last 2 days of this 9 day 'hitch' so I can have a weekend off with Justin! I can't wait!

No comments: