Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another day in paradise...

New developments at our house: My tulips started to come up! YAY. I'm excited to see what they grow into. I ordered both fringed and parrott tulips so they should be really cool!We put up a fence to protect the tulips because Sophie has decided that's her 'hang out spot' when she's out side.
I got some Easter decorations up around the house! {Love Tai Pan}
It has so helped with making it feel more 'springy' at home.

The little family of Quails that were living under a trailer in our back yard when we first moved in have come back. They 'moved' shortly after we moved in, but this morning I found them in the field across the street, then I got to watch them scurry over to our yard one at a time.

Sophie is getting a lot more comfortable and content around the house. She has been enjoying the sunshine outside.
... and she loves to lay on my black rug inside {little mess maker}

She has an infatuation with the hose, she thinks it's her toy....pretty funny...

And there's that little tongue...she is always licking stuff. It's the weirdest thing to me...instead of just sniffing around...she 'licks around'....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your decorations.. will you come decorate my house too? LOL So cute girlie!! :) Sophie is getting big already too!! :)

Chelsie said...

Thanks! I would love to decorate your house! But it's already so cute! Sophie is getting big...it's crazy!!