When Justin and I moved into our house I had literally 9 or 10 big plastic totes of just stuff that I didn't want, but couldn't just throw away. So I put them up in the loft in the garage and figured when it got warm I would have a garage sale.
So this last week, I decided it was getting warm enough and since I had Saturday off, I would garage sale and get all that stuff cleaned out. Justin and I were up til 1am the night before getting the garage cleaned up and all the stuff out and 'stickered'. That next morning he went to Colorado horn hunting with my dad and left me home to garage sale. So of course I indicted the help of Trish and we got it done together. Not hard at all, but I must say...I didn't like it. I had weird people at MY house looking through MY junk.....I know I'm really over thinking this but I felt so judged...haha. Like my home had been invaded and all these people hated me now.
I don't know how to explain it, but either way, I'll just stick to D.I. Donations from now on.
But on the up side I made 100 bucks...haha. Not bad for 3 hours and a $5.00 ad in the paper...
Oh and....Trish brought Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies for breakfast. YUMM!!!
2 comments:
Hey, I was going to come look through your "junk"!! I didn't see your ad I guess, I was looking for it and everything. Do you still have all the rest of the stuff that was left over or did you DI it already??
I already DI'd it, but I'm finding more and more stuff as I go through the basement...as much as I hate so say it, I might have to have another one before too long, lol.
Post a Comment