Saturday, January 16, 2010

Patience...

Mortgages are difficult. Haha. It seemed to take forever to get the loan to finally close. Then, our mortgage got sold from Mountain America to Bank of America. We got a letter saying we should still make our first payment to Mountain America and the 2nd one and on would go to Bank of America. So....That's what we did on 12/1 just like we were supposed to. Sent it via Montain America online Billpay...so a little while ago we get a letter from Bank of America saying that they never received our payment. What!? So...we've been in communication with Mountain America, Metavante (the bill pay company), Doven Muhele Mortgage (the payment processing company) and Bank of america for 1 1/2 weeks now we've been fighting this. I finally got so fed up with it that I spent 3 hours at Mountain America yesterday trying to get it figured out.
Problem: They LOST our mortgage payment.
Super convenient. So now they're trying to find it. Between four different companies, none will claim they have the funds, and all four are looking for them. What a Joke.
I'm starting to question using Billpay online anymore. Does this happen frequently? It's the first time it's happened to me. Should I just keep using it for my utilities but hand write and mail my Mortgage check every month? (What a pain!)
Hopefully they find it soon and get it fixed. So for the first times in our lives, Justin and I are Delinquents :P and it's not even our own faults.
Stinkers. haha
I am also SO glad to report that Liddy and Bailey finally finished off their perscriptions for their colds. It's hard to remember to give two dogs one pill twice a day for eight days. Plus up to an extra 3 pills per day each depending on how bad they're coughing. WOW.
As far as i can tell they're both totally over their colds. They're acting much better, the sweet little things!
Also, My mother in law sent me the URL for the website from this AMAZING painting in an E-mail. You should check it out. It is TRULY an interesting piece of work. It is called One Nation Under God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chels, I would recommend getting the information from your bank as to where this money was "wired" to. That way you can go directly to the source and they can't claim they don't have it. Usually there is a transaction number associated with online bill pay that should help track it too. Good luck

Chelsie said...

We've got it figured out. Mountain America is great. They did all the calling for me and found out which company was at fault. Glad they're so good!