Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Life with the Pratt's....

We've been quite the little "partiers" lately. Well...Sunday night my WHOLE family came over and we all made a different kind of Chinese food. I made Teriyaki Stir-fry and Rosettes (chinese cookies), Tiffany made home made egg rolls and my mom made Orange chicken. It was soo good. We had a lot of fun. They guys went to shoot Justin's new pistol while we were cooking, they had a good time.


Yesterday night we had Family Home Evening at our house again and this one was a little different. Taylor left town yesterday morning to move out to Ogden for POST. So he didn't get to come. I'm excited because it'll give me more girl time with Nichole. Also Justin's mom came for the first half and just as she was leaving, my parents were there for the second half. We read a really great lesson out of the November Ensign on bearing one another's burdens, we played rummy and ate lots of {yummy} cupcakes that Trish made.


We had lots of fun :D


I am also glad to announce that Justin lived through his wellness exam yesterday. We still have to go to some bloodwork and X-rays on Friday (that's the part he's nervous for) . I also lived through my Dental check-up and cleaning. I'm so glad everything went well. I tried out a new dentist, the one Justin has been going to. Dr. Shiner. I liked it. They did a really good job, plus they have TV'S on the cieling so it's a GREAT distraction!


I got the usual (and much loved) "You have beautiful teeth," and "Looks like you take great care of your teeth." I shouldn't really take the credit for it. I got hereditarily lucky with that one, but I'm NOT complaining.
(Me being brave right before my appointment. I wanted to just keep sewing and not go...but I did it and I'm so glad it's over with!)
I also got ambitious and made new pillows for our living room. I posted pictures of them on MY Blog, if you want to see them.


So far, that's life :D




No comments: