Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Kitchen Makeover

Justin finally gave me permission to post what we've done to the Kitchen :D hehe.

This is them BEFORE.

Just Starting...Very Scary :D

Everything Primered






What a mess...haha

Almost There....






This is the half that is finished and I LOVE IT! I was a little scared there for a little while, but it turned out great!!!


It is a huge difference, but I'm so glad we did it. This is much more US. It matched our dining room now too. It was a little Cold feeling before we got the stuff put back on the counters, but It's great now. For my birthday I'm asking for Pulls for them too. So just imagine these on the cabinet doors, It'll be great.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Hope to see you guys next weekend.

Amanda said...

I love it! Good job!

Chelsie said...

Thanks Guys!!! We super love it. Lots of work, but it was worth it.