This past week has been kindof a blur of not-so-interesting things. I've worked for the past three nights and then again this morning and will continue to do so until next Tuesday when I'll FINALLY get a day off. So I have not been seeing much of Justin. I stay home and clean during the mornings and play with the dogs, exercise, do computer work, cook then get ready and come to work.
Justin has been doing various things while he's been at home in the afternoons. Mostly helping me get the house cleaned up. He went and practiced basketball Wednesday night, then played Church ball thursday night. I believe that they have not lost a game yet. Yesterday's was a forfeit, so they won, but didn't have to play for it. Pretty exciting.
I have been really wanting to go to the rec. center more lately. We have memberships, I just need to GO. I printed off some schedules online the other day so now I know what' s happening when. Just need to do it.
That's about all that's happenin in our little world. I finally have a morning shift so I'll get to go home at 3 today. Then I get to go to Jess' baby shower, and Jensen to do my parents chores, then back up town to go to the temple.
Busy Busy...
2 comments:
I feel the same way about January passing in a blurr. So many things have happened and also nothing at all:) I love that all the boys are in to basketball right now, even church ball. TJ is too. That is where he is right now, haha. Are you still working at the Dino?
No, I'm at the new Marriott now. That ship is Docked! lol Are you guys still in Texas or back to Vernal? Having them have something to do out of the house is pretty fun. Plus I like watching them play.
Post a Comment