Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dan, Wendy and Kyler

One of the things I like about working at the Marriott is that I can usually twist Trish's arm into giving me the same four days off that Justin usually has. It's only once a month (mostly) so it's not THAT hard, but I do have to say that I love it. This four day weekend Justin's cousins from Taylorsville came out, Dan Wendy and Kyler, and spent Friday - Sunday. It was lots of fun! They went swimming Friday night at the Rec. Center while I was at work then Saturday we got up and had a big breakfast with crepes, hash browns and bacon then we went to Jensen and my Dad took us on a wagon ride! Kyler found a chin-rest
Hookin up Sparky.
Dan caught a baby pig for Kyler to pet. He wasn't too sure about that. It was cute though.


Then we went to Melanie's house and had lunch and hung out upstairs til about 5 while Kyler napped. After that we went home and got our clothes changed and went bowling. Super fun. I was in second place which was surprising because I only got 95... Kinda embarrassing. haha.



Mine and Justin's awesome bowling shoes
Mine and Wendy's awesome bowling shoes.

Then we went home and played cards and watched movies til about 1 am. That's late for Justin and I, lol we're bums :D
Sunday we got up and went to CAL Ranch and got some dog food and got Kyler some awesome John Deer boots for his birthday next week, then we went to Lowes and bought all the lumber to frame in the office/ gun room in the basement and Dan went and helped Justin haul it all in the house while Wendy and I went and picked up Cafe Rio for lunch. After we were finished eating they headed home. It was such a great time! Thanks for coming out guys!

No comments: