Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July!

For the Fourth of July, Justin had to work so I spent the morning at home with the girls, then prepared my Primary Lesson. After church, Justin got home and we ate some lunch, then I took a nap until about 5:30 when we headed down to the park to Barbecue with my family. We had a blast just grilling and throwng softballs, footballs, and frizbees. Hailey was having so much fun playing on the park. I didn't get to take the dogs with us, because it was raining right before we left, so I knew they would just whine the whole time. The rain did stop while we were on our way to the park though, so we lucked out. After dinner, we played card games and talked, then the fireworks started!
I'm so grateful for my freedom. For my right to worship how, where and what I may. This is a wonderful blessing that we take for granted all too often. I was so blessed to be born in a free country. I'm thankful for the brave men and women who have and still do fight to defend our country and her freedom!
Hope everyone had a happy 4th of July!Playing Cards

Grandma and Natalie


Hailey decided it was her turn to push Pappa in the swing. Such a cutie!

Pappa n Hailey swingin.

{My Love} :D

Hailey had so much fun running around the park waiting for the fireworks to start!


Our Red (Maltese Cross) White (Petunia's) and Blue (Balloon Flowers) Flowers Decided to bloom in time for the fourth. So pretty.

This is my unfinished Fourth of July Wreath. I think I'm going to finish it anyway and keep it up for the 24th of July (Thanks Jada for that Idea)

My Dollar Store "Festive" Table setting. I had a plate that said "Land of the free because of the brave" That was my FAVORITE that I was going to put on the plates in the center, but I can't find it. I'll have to make a new one.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um what happened to the picture of your cute rugs for your kitchen??? :)

Chelsie said...

haha, After Hailey came over and slipped on them (they are so slick) and totally biffed it...I was not so proud of them, lol. I did finish the second one however. I'll get them on here eventually :D