I'm getting quite excited for the weekend to be here. I officially have 41 minutes.
After work I'm going to go home, change my clothes, then go tanning and go running at the rec. center with Trish. Then I"m going home to work on the yard with my hubby!
I'm so excited for tomorrow: as it is the first time in WEEKS I'll be able to sleep in. Awesome...
Once I do wake up though, I'm going to re-seed our front lawn. It will be great in the long run but maybe not so fun in the heat of the day {however} I won't give up my only day to sleep in, so I'll have to just deal with it.
After Justin gets off work we will head to Salt Lake to go to Lagoon with his Mom, Aunts, Uncle, Brother and Cousins.
{The last time I went to Lagoon was with Justin in 2007- one month after we met}
So it's been a while...

I'm going to try to resist draggin him through IKEA to find some cute lanterns to hang from Shepherds Hooks in the {new} flower beds in the back yard...

(For $6.99 how can you resist!)
We'll see how that goes!
Have a great Weekend everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment