It was a wonderful day to celebrate the Dad's in our lives. To celebrate Justin, as a future Dad and to celebrate Monty, for being such a wonderful FIL. He is a great example to me in his patience and wisdom. We appreciate him so much and all he does for us!
It was also a wonderful opportunity to celebrate one of my favorite people in the world, besides Justin, which is My Dad. He is the most kind, and giving person I have ever known. He is as humble as they come and will never stop working as hard as he possibly can to provide for his family. He is the best example I have in this world, along side that of my Mom's. I was blessed with wonderful parents, especially a wonderful Father. I see this holiday becoming one of my favorites, as I am able to continue to celebrate my Father and to celebrate Justin as the Father of our children someday.
I love you Dad and Justin and Monty. Thank You for all you do!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment