I have finally gotten back into my Vinyl Cutting and it's been so much fun! I've loved cutting these and seeing how cute they've turned out. Lately though, I've also been able to help stick some of them on, or gotten pictures back from people of theirs and I'm loving that they're all turning out so cute!
If anyone wants any stickers cut, just call or E-mail me! I'd love to help you create some art for your home! Plus it's cheap! .10 per square inch for interior stickers, and they DON'T damage your walls. If you get tired of them, you can just peel them right off!
chelsiepratt@hotmail.com
This one the one on my laundry room wall. The LAUNDRY is in Gray and the "sorting out life..." is in black. I LOVE how it turned out.I just sit and stare at it now when I fold clothes, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment