Sunday, July 4, 2010

Our Silly Girls





These two are just my favorite. I just can't get over them. They are so sweet and funny. They are such attention freaks, it's hilarious. Sophie is a true dork. She can't keep her eyes open or tongue in her mouth for a single picture, I swear. However, they love their walks and pool. They love laying on their doggy pillows in the nice cool house, since it's been so hot outside. I am excited to take them to the park tonight and see how they like the fireworks, lol. Yikes it could be a handfull, but I feel so guilty leaving them home, while we are at the Park. I mean come on! haha. Happy 4th Everyone! Enjoy the fireworks, parades, family time and BBQ'S!

Posted by Picasa
This is Liddy on our walk this morning. Whenever I don't walk fast enough, she always does this. She'll take off running, and when she realizes I'm going slow, she comes back and runs into me, and prances off, then comes back and nudges me, then runs off. It's her way of saying "What the heck is taking you so long?" She's so funny! Love these girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O I love it! I love dogs! They are SO much fun and what would we do without them, even though they can be a handfull sometimes I wouldn't give mine away for the world and I'm sure you feel the same! :) Thanks for sharing!
P.S. That wreath is REALLY cute, what a great idea!

Chelsie said...

They are just the sweetest things ever. They are a handfull {Sophie mostly} haha but we love them!