I have always loved to cook. I have an obsession with Costco and Cook books because of this love. However, I feel it's unfair that I grew up learning to cook for 5 people...and then I was reduced to two when I got married. That's just not fair...especially when those two don't eat leftovers very well, lol.
Anyways, I ran across this little Blip on MSN this morning
(it's such an entertaining place to find fun random things on a slow day at work)
And wanted to share it:
Healthy Breakfasts:
I have also learned to balance my meals better from this website:
To make sure I don't gain too much weight from eating all this food I love to cook.
My go to place for recipes when I'm looking for something new or to refer to something I ate when I was young is:
And I am newly discovering this website:
who created that little "Healthy Breakfasts" blip.
{life is too short to not eat good food}
2 comments:
Try learning to cook for 7 or 8 and then going to college and having to cook for JUST ONE! It sucked and I threw a lot of stuff away, because I don't do leftovers very well either. I love cooking and I have a ton of cookbooks that I don't even use, I just hate thinking up WHAT to make. :)
Agreed! Big time. It's so hard to think of what to cook.. Blah :P
Post a Comment