I know it's taken forever, but I finally found my camera chord so here are a ton of pictures! From the beginning of the packing to the...almost end of unpacking. The house looks like a wreck in all the pictures, but at least you can tell it's being lived in and enjoyed!
I do have to say that I am so proud and grateful to have such a multitalented husband to help me with all my designing dreams for our home :D. He does such a wonderful job and is so patient with me. He's truly, the best!
P.S. These got so out of order when I was uploading them, sorry.
There is a living room in the midst of the junk :D
This is the finished product for the dining room. I know the beginning pictures are at the end...but I can't fix it, so oh well.
My dad and mom have been so great and helpful in this whole experience! I appreciate and love them so so much.
The Kitchen....it was a wreck the whole time because like 1/4 of the stuff we own...goes in the kitchen :D
Justin, starting to paint the wall in our bedroom

The dining room getting its transformation.
Starting to unload stuff...it was just piled everywhere.
SOLD! This is us right before we went to close
The first things we unloaded! Our beds :D

Liddy had to ride in the cab with us because the bed of the truck was full and she was being such a little baby, I had to hold her in my lap the whole way. She is so spoiled!
We looked like hilbilly's with our truck full of mattresses!
This was me starting to pack :D Little did I know, how much more was to come!
3 comments:
Chelsie!!! I absolutely LOVE what I can see. I am going to have to come visit. And, it is very clean for moving, you are very organized it looks like. My house was just boxes all over the place! :)
I have to say I am glad its you and not me!! haha I love the house it is so cute...I can't wait to see it all unpacked and decorated!
Thanks so much guys! We love it. I couldn't be happier! Surprisingly all we have left is the office. It needs to be all hooked up, but I'll get that done Saturday and we'll pretty much be set! Thanks again!
Post a Comment