I know it happened about a month ago, but I just got looking at these pictures and wanted to post them. We all went to the park and had brownies and ice cream. She played on the park with me for a while, but the part she was most excited for were the water balloons. She had to much fun throwing them at her mom and dad. There was one that just would not break, no matter how hard the threw it. I think she tried at least 15 times to get it to break, It was so much fun. I had to post this video of her with her new jack in the box. I just love the look on her face, she thought it was so funny! She's definately a doll. I miss her so much now that they've moved! I'm excited for them to come back up for Halloween! It will be great.


No comments:
Post a Comment