Monday, October 5, 2009

*Happenings*

It's been a while and a lot has happened, I'll make this easy to read, lol.
1. Liddy got better {Thank Goodness! she's my baby and I thought we were going to lose her}
2. Monday, I made Salsa and bottled it with the pressure cooker by myself for the first time. I was shocked when they all sealed, but it was awesome.
3. Tuesday, I took Hailey to lunch for the last time in a little while. They moved to St. George for a while. I miss her so dang much! I absolutely love that girl.
4.We've filled two enclosed trailers with all our belongings (minus the beds and desk) and are SO ready to move! {Luckily I left out our clothes and tooth brushes, so we can survive a little while longer}
5. Friday, I was able to get work off to attend the worst funeral of my life. My cousin Jennifer carried her little girl to full term, went into labor and when they did the sonogram to make sure baby Mya Jean was in the right position, there was no heartbeat. Jen had to have a C-Section to deliver her Still Born. My heart still hurts so badly for them!
6. Saturday, I went and ordered and paid for our appliances for the house and even got to take the stove to the new house. We have to wait for the rest to be shipped.
7. Sunday, Trish came and visited and helped me finish up all the little packing and cleaning so we are 100% ready. {THANK YOU SO MUCH!} Conference was wonderful! I want to watch it over and over again, to soak it all in :D
8. Sunday Night, Justin and I got to have Colt and Jess down for dinner. We got to see the sonogram pictures of their beautiful baby girl! Then we played a few {Everlasting} games of rummikub! Thanks Guys! It was lots of fun.
9. This morning!!! I am so excited! Tiffany called this morning and said that they are thinking of coming up for Halloween. I am so excited to see Hailey! We were planning a party anyway so this will make it extra special! Hailey kinda wants to be a pirate....(she loves tieing bandanas around her head like her dad does when he's working) She's so dang cute!
10. I'm calling the bank in a few minutes to see if they're ready to let us Close on the house tonight.....Wish me luck!! haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I hope you get to move in this weekend. I know it's killing you. I remember we had to wait for our C.O. and it seemed like everyone was dragging their feet. Hope your sister is adjusting to living in SG.