Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Reading and moving...

Over the last few weeks the internet has been down at work so it's given me a great opportunity to read during the day when it's slow. I read two books last week. The first was called "A Good Woman," I don't remember who authored it, but I have to say I couldn't make it past page 300. It was a very very boring book! I wouldn't recommend it, lol. The other book I read was called "An Honest Heart" by Richard M. Siddoway. It's a LDS novel about a girl in California who is taught the gospel and is later converted. A very good book! This week I'm reading "Homeward" by Marcie Anne Jenson. I havne't started it yet, but I hope it's good too!
And the best news of all....Justin and I got to close on our house yesterday. Justin's mom and dad and mam and pap came over around lunch yesterday and helped Justin with the Waynes coating and painting part of thing. We also got one of the two trailers unloaded. After they left, Trish, Colt, Jess, My Mom and Dad and little brother, and a neighbor from our ward all came over and helped us unpack and move things in. They were all such a great help. There is still so much to be done, but I know we couldn't have done it all without their help. It was wonderful and I appreciate it so much!
There is much more work to do but we got a great start and I'm excited to get our house set up for us into our own little home! Thanks Everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please post pictures soon! The only pics I've seen have been of the real estate posting. Can't wait to see what accent painting you've done, and how cute you decorate it. Good luck!