So last night Justin and I brought up all the shower stuff and our clothes to officially MOVE OUT. We went to dinner with Melanie and Monty at Cafe Rio (MMMMMMMMmmmm Good!) After dinner they came up to the house and helped us clean and hang up some stuff. They've been a great help! We cleaned for a while and enjoyed our first night at our own home. I loved it and slept great, but all the weird noises kept Justin up. Poor baby. Hopefully he will get used to it and be able to sleep better here soon.
I'm headed to the Western Living furniture sale today. Hopefully I can find a cheap nice couch for our living room!
2 comments:
Congratulations! We are so excited for you. I really want to stop by and see it. Do you care if I come unexpectedly??
Hey, I don't care at all. If we're not around, try back later :D We're there most of the time lately though! I'm having a scentsy party next week so people can come see it then too ;D Your invitation is on its way.
Post a Comment