...the every day events that make up our Happily Ever After...
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Softball
Monday Night, Justin talked me into being the fifth girl for their softball game. I was pretty nervous because I'd never played before and i get nervous in front of people. I think I ended up doing alright. I only struck out once in two games and I had fun. That was the important part.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Way to go Chelsi. I didn't know you had a blog. It will be fun to stay in touch like this. I remember those monday evenings on the softball field. Just enjoy all the time you have together, you are such a cute couple. see you in a couple days.
1 comment:
Way to go Chelsi. I didn't know you had a blog. It will be fun to stay in touch like this. I remember those monday evenings on the softball field. Just enjoy all the time you have together, you are such a cute couple. see you in a couple days.
Post a Comment