



My husband wants chickens. He has never been a farmer a day in his life until he met me. He started working with my dad even before we got married and they spent every day together. After a while I started to see a great change come about in his attitude and his character. My dad brought something out in Justin that I had never seen before. Justin and my dad were just alike, but the similarities had not been as apparent until they had a chance to bring them out in eachother. After days together of dreaming about horses and fast cars and fast four wheelers, they became very close friends, which has been such a wonderful blessing to me. I have always been more like my dad and the way they took to eachother improved Justin and mine relationship so much! Now Justin dreams and works and dreams and works just like my dad. He spends more of his time outside and around animals than he ever has before in his life. My dad gave Justin his own horse and with a lot of work they broke her to ride, together, which was a great learning experience for him, and my dad enjoys having someone out there working with him so much. I really do appreciate how much we have all been able to learn and grow by developing new associations and relationships with everyone. It is so great to be so happy all the time. I just never felt like I had lived before when I realized how happy I had become just by making the right choices now, instead of putting them off, like I had before.
Pictures added 7/24/2008 (After the Fact)
No comments:
Post a Comment