Friday, July 18, 2008

House Project





These are the Cabinets we want:
We have been so incredibly busy lately, it's been great. It seems like if we're busy doing one
thing or another, we enjoy ourselves more than if we just sit around and bum. It's been great. We went to the temple for the first time in about a month on Wednesday and it was great. I would love to do it more often, which I should. We've also been so blessed, it's incredible. We accepted a calling to work in the nursery, as a couple, which is great. We so truely enjoy it !!! And we finally got a buyer for Justin's Harley, which eliminates one payment, which is a great start! We are working so hard to be able to build our house that it's unbelievable. We are so excited. I don't think I've done anything for the last two weeks but draw, re-draw, go over and re-go over Floor Plans---- BUT (cross your fingers) I think we finally got it. I absolutely love it! I can picture it in my head and I'm already just so happy to have a visual of it. I know it's a long ways away, but it's seems closer than reality, just because I get so excited over it. We found the cabinets we want and the flooring, and I find different appliances online all the time, But It's the house we're going to be living in forever so I want to get nice things so they'll last longer.
Last night we actually got enough spare time to go to the Jensen Park with my dad and little brother and hit a few soft balls a couple times and we had a blast. It's been such along time since I've seen my dad this happy, It makes my heart so happy! Justin has done a world of good for our family, especially for my dad, it seems. I can't say how much I appreciate all of it!!! I'm just so grateful.
We also recently got a phone call about Justins truck that we are trying to sell and if everything works out with that, we'll end up making quite a bit of money off of it so we can pay off his four wheeler and have two more payments eliminated. I just pray that it all works out. We both want a house so badly, anything would be worth it at this point.



No comments: