
You know how everyone has their own comfort food...Hot chocolate is definately super high up on my list. I have been wanting to stop and get hot chocolate and doughnuts for breakfast for such a long time and today I finally got out of the house early enough that I actually got to...I can't tell ya how great it was...haha. I'll have to run an extra 5 minutes tonight, but it was SOO worth it.
We've been busy this week but it seems like our enthusiasm for everything is through the floor. We both were pretty sick last week so this week has seemed to be the can't-get-enough-to-catch-up-on-sleep-week.... Monday night I went to an Interesting Party at my grandma's house. We do it twice a year and the more we do it, the more interesting it gets....It was a "try a new recipe" pot luck dinner party. Now you understand...haha. Justin played softball and then we met at home when he got finished. I had fun. I would have visited more, but I was being chelsie-downer...haha just not that fun. Tuesday night we cleaned the shop all afternoon since Justin's dad got home from China last night and I've been told that's one of his biggest pet peeves....is when Justin thrashes the shop beyond recognition (which is a regular habit of his)...but when we got finished we went to Morgan and Alisons for YUMMY Funnel Cakes. She did wonderfully despite what she may think--haha Alison You're a wonderful home maker and an aspiring farmer and I admire you for your bravery :D haha to even think about raising a cow takes guts!!
Last night Justin finished cleaning the shop while I cooked dinner then he went and shot bows with Morgan while I cleaned. I think Justin is in love....Every time we go hang out with Morgan and Alison, Justin just can't find enough good things to say about Morg and I just laugh. Its fun to teast him but in all seriousness I really appreciate their efforts and friendliness!!!!
Tonight we get the house to ourselves!!! Except that...... I get to babysit my neice, who has been away from her mom an average of three times in the year she has been alive so this could be interesting. I'm not worried at all actually, we have fun together. I think if anyone suffers it will be my sister, Tiffany. It will be wonderful, I'm just sure of it!!!
We've been busy this week but it seems like our enthusiasm for everything is through the floor. We both were pretty sick last week so this week has seemed to be the can't-get-enough-to-catch-up-on-sleep-week.... Monday night I went to an Interesting Party at my grandma's house. We do it twice a year and the more we do it, the more interesting it gets....It was a "try a new recipe" pot luck dinner party. Now you understand...haha. Justin played softball and then we met at home when he got finished. I had fun. I would have visited more, but I was being chelsie-downer...haha just not that fun. Tuesday night we cleaned the shop all afternoon since Justin's dad got home from China last night and I've been told that's one of his biggest pet peeves....is when Justin thrashes the shop beyond recognition (which is a regular habit of his)...but when we got finished we went to Morgan and Alisons for YUMMY Funnel Cakes. She did wonderfully despite what she may think--haha Alison You're a wonderful home maker and an aspiring farmer and I admire you for your bravery :D haha to even think about raising a cow takes guts!!
Last night Justin finished cleaning the shop while I cooked dinner then he went and shot bows with Morgan while I cleaned. I think Justin is in love....Every time we go hang out with Morgan and Alison, Justin just can't find enough good things to say about Morg and I just laugh. Its fun to teast him but in all seriousness I really appreciate their efforts and friendliness!!!!
Tonight we get the house to ourselves!!! Except that...... I get to babysit my neice, who has been away from her mom an average of three times in the year she has been alive so this could be interesting. I'm not worried at all actually, we have fun together. I think if anyone suffers it will be my sister, Tiffany. It will be wonderful, I'm just sure of it!!!
8/14/08: Here are some pictures of Hailey being 'babysat' and Actually Enjoying it :D
This particular technique is called: dumping out all the water in the water pail to splash and Play in it...

This technique is also a very imporant one for all kids to learn: Building Gravel Castles as opposed to Sand Castles which would be much softer on the hands and feet...but they don't taste as good....
No comments:
Post a Comment