Friday, I did a lot of cleaning and baking and I made these incredibly cute magnet boards with my best girl friend, I'll post pictures when they're finished. Justin took his cousin Garrett fishing and camping. My dad and Justins friends, Colt and Clint went too, Here are some Pics:
Garrett had never been fishing before so he had fun and enjoyed having some boy time. While they were gone Nichole and I had some much needed girl time. We had fun shopping and going to the movies and just talking, kinda like old times again, it was great.
Saturday, after Justin got home, I hosted a purse party with my Aunt Alison which was fun, not a lot of people came but it was still a good time. After the purses left we went upstairs and played pool...I so need to practice...haha and played on the wii. We were all tired by like 9:30 it was crazy.
Sunday was fun in Nursery, those kids are so darn cute. I love them. We had play time and went out side and blew bubbles on the lawn and found some birds and their nests and picked flowers out of the tree. It's funny to me how entertaining simple things are to children. They just give you a fresh perspective. So fun!!!
After Church we had lunch and then went to my parents house for FHE, which was fun. We fed the 8 baby cows.
After they were fed we went in the house and had our lesson and game. Garrett got to come, which I felt was good for him because he doesn't get to go to church at home, so it's a good learning experience. We ate our dessert and people went home. We had borrowed Eric's RZR to ride over there so Garrett could drive and on the way home we almost ran over two little bucks in the middle of the road. They were still in their velvet and they just stared at us. We see them all the time so it wasn't that new but they had never been so close to us. It was fun for Garrett to see them too.
I had such a great time, I'm so incredibly tired at work today, but It was worth it :D
I had such a great time, I'm so incredibly tired at work today, but It was worth it :D
1 comment:
ok you're going to get banned from leaving comments if you ever say morgan and i made out ever again! (Nobody knows!!!) haha
Post a Comment