Wednesday, July 9, 2008

How sweet is he...

I just have to remark on how sweet Justin is. He tries to hard to spoil me and I've never been the spoiling type, so I make it extra difficult for him, without even knowing it. He has been working hard on some of his family property to get hay off of it for my dad's horses and he ended up making some money doing it. I didn't ever think a thing of it, because I figured it would go towards his car or four wheeler or somthing boys like to spend money on. Well He had been paying attention and about a month ago, I broke my favorite flat iron for my hair and went and bought a new cheap little one from wal mart (By the way, never do it) which I hate. So after work yesterday, since he got off before I did and his mom was out of town, he went to wal mart and bought me a new flat iron, which ROCKS! and a new CD and some other silly little things he knew I needed but had not gone and bought for myself and he picked up dinner so when I got home I didn't have to cook. I just thought it was so cute that he was so thoughtful, I had to write something about it.
I know everyone likes to be a pessamist and tell me that it won't last and that he's just sucking up, which may be true, but I just want to enjoy it right now, especially if it won't last. I want to remember the good times.

No comments: