Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentines Day

Justin and I got to spend our Valentines day in St. George with his parents at his brother and sister-in-law's house. We went down Friday and went to the movie "Valentines Day" that night, it wasn't my favorite. Saturday we went shopping and stopped at Ice Burg for a shake. It was HUGE! I had never been there before. I was also really excited because we found the perfect buttons and fabric for me to make our headboard. Now I just have to do it, lol. We also got a new bat bag for Softball, that I'm pretty excited about. It's super nice and a lot bigger so we have room to haul all our STUFF. Then we got to play softball at the park for a while before heading up to go to dinner at a cafe called "Red Dog." Sunday morning we went to church then went home and visited and napped. That afternoon we all had dinner and headed home Monday morning. It was a fun weekend. Very nice weather, I loved the sunshine, but I'm always glad to be home as well :D The dogs were so glad to be home!



This week has been fairly slow. Just getting back into our schedules of working and basketball. White Collar was not on Tuesday like we always are excited for so that wasn't cool :P haha Wednesday Justin went and Played basketball after dinner and I started reading my new book "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert. It's pretty funny!

I had Thursday off and went to Toddler Time at the Rec. Center with Tiffany, Natalie and Hailey. It was really fun. It's something I definately look forward to. Spent the rest of the day shopping and trying to get the house put back together.

Yesterday I FINALLY went and got my hair done. It's darker than normal, I'll post pictures later, but I do like it. I worked from 3-7 then I got to leave again to go to our Ward Valentines Dance....HAHAHAH...that was interesting, but fun.

I'm so glad to be working mornings this weekend, it's definately a break from the 3-11pm shifts I usually work.

Now I just wish it would hurry and warm up outside so we could start softball and get our Yard put together!

ALSO, I can't quite believe it but my birthday is in one week exactly...I'm having a hard time deciding between pizza and an Ice Cream Cake or My FAVORITE

Mom's Roast and Potatoes and Carrots and White cupcakes with confetti frosting...haha.

No comments: