Saturday, February 6, 2010

Basketball & Blood...

Anybody that knows Justin, knows that he is extremely accident prone. Most of the major accidents I just get to hear about, but not this one, lol.

This is the second time since I've known Justin that we've ended up in the ER with a broken nose from Church Basketball. Those boys are so rough! Luckily they said it didn't break his nose, just bruised it severely and it bled for 3 hours strait! He also got a minor concussion but I guess that's what happens when little guy with face + big guy with elbow.

He didn't want me to take his picture, but at least it's proof he isn't faking, lol.

4 comments:

Braden and Whitney said...

I was waiting to see if you'd post something about this. Braden had a game right after your husbands. So I got to see him "post nose accident". He didn't look too happy. I felt so bad! I hope he is doing better. Everyone was crowding him and asking, "are you ok?" I'm sure he really wanted to say, "Leave me alone!" Church ball does get pretty rough! I'm shocked I haven't had to make a trip to the ER with Braden yet (this year). Last year we spent Thanksgiving in the hospital for Braden from football. Boys . . .

Chelsie said...

They are just so horrible sometimes, lol. I've just gotten to where I just laugh...I'm kinda glad I was not there because I get so defensive of him. I'm sure I would have embarrassed him even more. I hope you guys don't end up in the hospital this year though! It makes for a long night.

Tiarra said...

Oh my gosh! What jerk elbowed him in the nose!?

Chelsie said...

Haha, I don't know who he is but he is lucky I wasn't there, lol. Just kidding..I know it was an accident..but still.