Justin has made a habit of taking the day off for my Birthday, which I think is incredibly sweet of him. This year we slept in, then went to Betty's for breakfast, where he tried to get me to order beer for breakfast, just thinking it would be funny, but I wouldn't give in. After breakfast we did a little shopping then went home and Justin started putting the pulls on the cabinets as my birthday present - Which are amazing and I love love them!


While Justin finished those up Trish came and got me and we ran around town Birthday Shopping. I got some new outfits from Maurices, and a new Comforter set for the Guest Bedroom.
Then Trish, Me, Justin and My Dad all went to Wingers for Lunch. They didn't rat me out on my birthday which I appreciated, but just for that I made them get me an asphalt pie, which took ALL of us to eat. So YUMMY!
After lunch I went home and took a nap then everyone showed up for Dinner.
Mom made my favorite, roast, potatoes and carrots and brought lots of yummy Fruit too, Tiffany brought brownies and blondies and Trish brought cupcakes. It was all so good and Justin arranged it all. He's so sweet! We ate dinner and opened presents and had a great time! Thanks again Everyone!!!
2 comments:
Awe sounds like you had such a good birthday darlin!! : )
Thanks Much! I did, It was a great day! Loved it.
Post a Comment