Thursday, February 11, 2010

A little Trip...

This Tuesday I had the day off work and Melanie was going to Salt Lake so I tagged along with her and finally got to use my Tai Pan Gift cards that I got for Christmas. It was really fun. I also found the lamp shades that I have been looking for {at a fraction of the price: Tai Pan is AMAZING} So I'm super Excited. They also had out all of their cute springy and Easter decorations. Made me wish it here even more! It was a fun trip. Thanks Melanie!
When I got home my family all came up and we had dinner and played some games. Hailey made her way to the basement and started playing on all the exercise equipment. It was pretty funny. When I found her I put her on one of the pedals on the elliptical and i stood on the other one and held on to her so she didn't fall over and made it go around so it was like a mini roller-coaster for her. Pretty funny. Then came the AB Lounge. She thought it was funny to hang onto the handles and lean all the way back (with me holding her of course) and I would jiggle it and she'd go "It dumped me off" So darn cute.
This morning I got to go visit with Jess. It was so fun to help her put away all their baby stuff for little Jaycee since she only has 4 weeks left. I hadn't seen much of her lately either so it was good to catch up. I'm so excited for them! This little girl is going to be so adorable I just know it! Not to mention all the adorable outfits and accessories she has waiting for her :D
I'm also pretty proud of myself, when in Salt Lake I finally found the kind of vitamins I've been looking for. I'm very picky about how much of what is in them, just from my own learning experiences about them. So I've been taking "my kind" {not Pre-natal} vitamins lately and making sure I don't give in to the big-bad SODA, lol. And I have been jogging {instead of walking} with the dogs for the last few days and I've been feeling great! That and a lot of water are going to help me get back in to better shape. I just know it ;) lol

My $12 Lamp shades!

My cute new Silk Daisy pot -- Come on Spring!!




No comments: