Life has been so great and relaxing lately, I just have to take a moment to ponder and be thankful for everything.
- We are loving the house, making more and more progress with it all the time {i.e. last night we worked on wiring the outside plugs in the dog kennel for their heated water dish, and we bought new washer and dryer *SO NICE*}
- Bailey and Liddy have been quite the nerds lately. They're so cute and sweet and Bailey is minding better everyday. They have started to get bored in our yard though. They get curious and wander, and I don't want them to get run over, so we're struggling with that part.
- I'm loving working mornings for Trish while she's out of town and that I've had this nice break over Thanksgiving. It's more compliant with my preferred sleep schedule, lol.
- On Thanksgiving when I was playing with Natty, I just took a minute to actually LOOK at her, and I can't believe how much she has grown. She can actually focus on your face and smile and she is even starting to babble now. It's so cute.
- I'm very grateful that all my family is back in town, happy and healthy. I sleep better knowing they are home. Now I just wish I could find my dad a better job so he didn't have to be out in the cold sometimes. I hate that :(
- Justin and I have been having so much fun doing our Christmas shopping. We're both almost finished already and it's been great.
- So looking forward to going to Salt Lake with JT for 4 days. We're going to do some shopping, go see the lights on temple square and hit a Jazz game. It will be great to spend some time together.
- I got all the Christmas decorations put up and the house cleaned really well and all the decorations put away in the basement. {Now I just need to clean and organize the basement, haha)
- I better knock on wood before I say this one, but tomorrow is December 1st and we still have been having great great weather! No snow, lots of sunshine. Not even fog. A little frost..but that's it. SO nice!
I'm sure there is plenty more, but those are the most prevalent on my mind for now. We are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment