I woke up this morning to find about 2" of snow on the ground that wasn't there at 11:30 when I went to bed. We are babysitting Melanie's two new border collie puppies while she took Monty to the airport. I debated taking the dogs on their walk or not, since it was snowy and cold and I didn't know how Milly and Matty would behave, but I decided to enjoy it instead of fear it. I piled on the fleece sweats, and jackets, and in order to keep my feet and pant bottoms dry, I wore my cowboy boots with my pants tucked into them. I'm sure it was a sight to see, but the dogs had so much fun, it was worth it. Watching Liddy play so well with these two puppies makes me excited to get our new puppy tomorrow! She is going to love her new friend, I just know it :D
I love this picture! This is totally her personality. TOTAL goofball!



No comments:
Post a Comment