Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving.

Justin and I got to spend Thanksgiving with my family this year. This is the first time my parents have ever had just them and their kids for Thanksgiving. It was very relaxing and lots of fun! We all ate at 1, then I took a nap while Justin helped dad hook up the horses and the wagon. We all went for a nice ride in the wagon, while Justin rode beside on his horse, Honey. She decided to throw a fit when she realized how far she was from home. Justin handled everything great and didn't get hurt when the fit "exploded." Really Honey just crow hopped and tried to spin in a circle at the same time and tipped over. Justin just pulled his feet out of the sturrups and rolled away from her, so nobody got hurt. Then he got back on her and made her mind for the rest of the ride, so we all hope she learned something. When we got back we started the {never ending} game of Monoploy. Justin won...as always. He loves that game and has probably only played it 3 times in the last 2 1/2 years, so it was okay that it took nearly 4 hours. We all had a great time visiting and eating and eating. Although I was disappointed...when we got home I got curious and weighed my self... I weighed the same as I did last Friday at our "weekly weigh-in." Good but disappointing.
NOW...I'm so excited to get Christmas decorations up!!! Here it comes! We only have 28 more days!

No comments: