Friday, November 6, 2009

The Holidays

With the Holidays approaching, I have many things to be excited for.
Just read:
  1. Even more sweater/hoodie friendly days
  2. Christmas shopping/ shopping in general
  3. Decorating our new house for Christmas
  4. Hot chocolate
  5. Our new Puppy coming to join our family
  6. A lot of great food (Mostly the Mashed Potatoes and Gravy)
  7. Lots of travel time with my wonderful hubby
  8. Great times to be spent with the family
  9. Hot chocolate
  10. Scarf-wearing season
  11. All the new Christmas smells I just ordered from Scentsy
  12. Holidays mean days off of work = more sleep
  13. Christmas Party's and Presents
  14. Justin's one year anniversary being employed with EOG (the best company ever)
  15. Boots! I love boots
  16. Hot baths after a freezing cold day
  17. Hay rides in dad's wagon and MORE Hot chocolate afterwards
  18. Liddy's fur getting even MORE fluffy! I love how fluffy she is.
  19. Justin and I to get our annual family pictures for Christmas cards
  20. The pretty sparkley snow
  21. Not having to drive back and forth from Jensen on slick roads! ( I love living in town)
  22. Beginning my training and "fill-in" days at the Marriott so I can learn their system and apply for Manager when the new one opens!
  23. I mostly just love the cheery spirit that everyone adopts. The Holidays change people; it reminds them to have the charity that seems to be forgotten at other times of the year. I am ready for that change to come about in the Basin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

new puppy?

Chelsie said...

Yes new puppy. We are buying a second Samoyed. We hate leaving Liddy alone, she is an angel about it, but we want another one, plus it will give Liddy a friend. That way she can be more of Justin's dog also :D