Friday, December 16, 2011

Sleep....

So…I was going to post yesterday about what a HORRID night I had, then I got busy and didn’t do it. Then last night happened and I’ve decided there are evil forces working against me and my sleep because I’VE HAD IT!
For some reason Ace and Sophie have decided not to get along lately, so Wednesday night they were arguing in the Kennel, so Justin had to get up and separate them. This of course woke me up. Justin put Liddy and Ace out back and let Sophie have the kennel, but being alone, of course, made her howl and scratch at the door, and Ace could hear Sophie howling so he barked- for hours…so I dozed in and out of sleep between hearing “Bark- Scratch- Howl and Justin getting up to try to get them to sleep.” I am a solid sleeper, so I can sleep through the dogs being noisy- not when they argue- but just the general whining. Justin wakes up if someone in China sneezes….and I know it’s not his fault but it drives me crazy! Because every time something wakes him up- he gets up, or plays on his phone, or yells at the dogs and it wakes me up. GRRR…. So I thought that was bad…

Yesterday was Justin’s ‘Friday’ because this is his (once monthly) four day weekend. He stayed up late playing some game on the X Box so I went to bed before he did. Then for some reason, when he came to bed, he woke me up and made me scoot over and sleep on his side and he slept on my side, so- of course- I tossed and turned and rolled and was uncomfortable. The term “woke up on the wrong side of the bed” has a new meaning to me.

I slept like crap, woke up with a headache and was SUPER mad at Justin for making me scoot over. I asked him why he made me move and didn’t just sleep on his side of the bed and he said I was already sleeping on his side, so he HAD to sleep on my side. BULL. Haha I know how terribly I sleep if I’m not in just the right spot….

Anyways- here’s hoping I get some better sleep tonight or I just might kill someone…



(For those of you who have kids that keep you up all night every night and are rolling your eyes at me- stop it, lol. I will cross that bridge when I come to it, but for now- I enjoy my sleep!)

1 comment:

Marlynn said...

The kid remark true, but guess what, some how your body adjust and accepts the kid wakings....nothing else though!!!