Lately Life has been a tiny bit overwhelming. (I’m not going to get real deep here so no worries)
It’s just been a little bit stressful/humbling to be called in the Relief Society Presidency. I attended my first meeting and it was 3 hours long, by the time I got home, I couldn’t even talk.
THEY DO SO MUCH.
I’m sitting here thinking to myself- How on earth am I going to do all this? Why did anyone think this would be good for me? Maybe I have something to learn? Maybe I need to grow. Whatever it is- I better hurry, because I feel like I’m already behind.
As this week slips by, the New Year gets closer and closer, and with it comes so much…well…work.
It literally all feels like it starts on the same day. Volleyball starts January 3rd. My 2 College Classes Start on the 9th and my next Relief Society meeting is on the 16th. I know that doesn’t sound like a lot, but just those three things (Actually the last two) carry so much weight in my mind.
I’ve been trying really hard to balance it all out.
Home, Work, School, Church, Sports, Justin
I literally have a calendar on my iPad (which I love- Thanks babe!) for each one of these aspects of my life.
I keep catching myself wishing I had someone to come line it all out for me, balance it out and hand it back to me and say “Here- DO THIS” Because I feel like I could handle that. I’m worried that by trying to balance it all out by myself- I’m going to mess something up.
{Yeah I know, I’m kind of over thinking the balance thing}
Anyway—we had a great Christmas this year. Everyone was safe and happy and with Family, which is what matters most. Pictures to come :D
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment