Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Stubborn with a soft spot...

I am generally a hard headed person—and I’m glad to admit it, but from time to time I find that I have a few Weaknesses soft spots…

White

Dogs, clothes, furniture, paint- You name it, I have a thing for almost anything white. {Besides Snow and Coconut}

Carbs

I absolutely love good spaghetti (Olive Garden). I would eat (real) mashed potatoes every day of the week if I could...and brownies...

Building things

It’s so rewarding to create something out of nothing, and to be able to tell people “I built that”

I love to build beautiful things- even if nobody cares.

Dr.Pepper

Buying things I know I shouldn’t

It’s my small way to break the rules. I’ve never been a rule breaker- so it must be the rebellion starting to climb out of me.

A good conversation

I LOVE having a good conversation; where people actually listen to you and you listen to them and don’t feel like you’re annoying them or wasting either their or your time. I love it when someone wants to talk to me. It makes me feel important.

Hot Chocolate

It is the ultimate “cure-all” for my bad days. I don’t care how much sugar is in it, or how much time I waste making it just perfect, I can sit down and relax and drink it and abuse it as my own guilty pleasure. (When I don’t have as much time- Dr. Pepper will measure up as a quick fix)

Hoodies and Pajama Pants

My husband probably thinks I never wear real clothes. I’m in Pajamas when he leaves for work in the mornings and as soon as I get home, if I don’t plan on leaving the house again, I’m back in pj pants and a hoodie, so when he gets home after me- it probably looks like I never got ready for the day.

Camping

If it’s warm outside, almost no matter what I’m doing- I would rather be on the mountain with a camp fire, my husband, dogs and a horse. It’s what good days are made of.

Decorating/Rearranging

Ever Since I was a little girl, I can remember pushing furniture around from room to room, and loving every minute of it. I love trying to find the “best” layout for a room, and I love changing things up every once in a while. I also believe that a home that is welcoming and invites the spirit is where people want to spend their time, so I try my hardest to make sure our house is clean, organized and decorated. I want people to feel welcome in our home- especially us! So we can enjoy our time and be comfortable at home.



…just in case I’m ever having a bad day, You will all know how to fix it

No comments: