Friday, December 16, 2011

Thanksgiving...

We had Thanksgiving at our house this year. Justin's family was all out of town, so we just visited with my family. I spent the morning cooking and they came up in the afternoon. We ate dinner, played games, ate dessert, and watched movies. It was a great time. I love being able to live so close to my family and share our holidays and occasions with them!

I found a good use for Cranberries...They make a beautiful center piece!






My favorite! Mom's Homemade Cherry pie.

Liddy decided that under the table was the best place to be all afternoon, so she got plenty of "foot rubs"


The girls found the Nerd Glasses out of the toy box...

But Natalie decided they fit better upside down.


These girls crack me up, but mostly I was just happy to be able to spend time with my family and remember all of the things I have to be Grateful for.

No comments: