Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A student again...

This Saturday will be my first of 3 Exams in one of my psychology classes, which in my head symbolizes that I’ve completed almost 1/3 of my class. I’ve worked hard to stay ahead on things and to study hard. I’ve done so much work on my assignments, and it’s paid off with re-assuring comments in the “notes” section from my teachers!! YAY!!
Very much appreciated.
I am glad to be going back to school. It hasn’t been easy. I forgot how much time it took to be a good student, lol. Justin has been such a trooper! He’s been reading my books with me {AKA lets me read them out loud to him when I study, and he actually pays attention} so we’re learning together. He has been helping so much more around the house to make sure I have my time to study and do homework.
I’m very excited to see what my final grades are going to be and even better what this will bolster my GPA to!!!

In other news, Justin and I finished out our Co-Ed Softball season last night. We had such a great team this year! We only lost 3 games right at the beginning of the season, and won every game after that, just so we could choke during the tournament. We let 2 teams beat us that really shouldn’t have, but that’s okay! Let’s just say now I have more study time!!!
Until October 5th…that is….I am so excited! I got invited to play on a women’s volleyball team! I love love volleyball. I haven’t played in such a long time, it’s going to be interesting, but I’m really looking forward to it! I hope we can just get out there and have a good time! It’ll be a great opportunity to keep me exercising, and hopefully the dust comes off my ‘skills’ really fast, lol. Justin is also going to be playing flag football {Oh Heavenly Father, Please help us!!—Seriously}
I know he is such an athletic little spirit, but he gets hurt SO MUCH! I feel so bad for him and the worst part is…well 1…it’s football (need I say more) and 2. Our games will probably be on the same days of the week so, I must thank Ben, who has so graciously volunteered to be the ‘ambulance’ driver for me when I’m not around.
I know he’ll love it and have fun. He’ll be playing with a lot of great guys! It’ll be good for him!

So here we go…study, play, study, play!

No comments: