- I'm surviving school! YAY! {Fairly well actually! Score!}
- Justin turned 24, Haile turned 3 and Natalie turned 1
- My dad's birthday is coming up
- Softball is ending-- tonight is one of our last games in the tournament
- I'm getting the crafting jitters
- Christmas is on it's way-- which means we need to get shopping!
- We have a cat now??? What were we thinking, lol {He's an awesome cat though!! We love him}
- We get to go to ward temple night Tuesday! So fun.
We are just so blessed!!!
The grass is growing in our backyard now! Yahoo! We got the garage cleaned and Justin's stuff taken back to his "man cave"/shop. I'm getting my wood working area all set up. Just have to go pick up the $15 old crappy desk I found at D.I. to use as my work table-- I didn't want to buy a new one just to beat it up, lol. Makes no sense!
We got our front "island" that used to house the Tulips, all pit lined and graveled with my Shepherds hooks and hanging solar lanterns in, so we don't have to worry about the weeds coming in right there.
We've gotten a lot done this summer and this Fall is going to be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment