I am a couple days late wishing Justin a Happy Birthday, but he got spoiled on his actual birthday, so I think I'll be forgiven!
I have to say I am the absolute luckiest girl in the world! I have the best husband ever. It doesn't get any better than Justin... Sorry girls, lol. He is such a blessing to me in my life. He is always so happy to see me, even after 3 years, he never passes up a hug when I get home from work, or the grocery store, or walking the dogs...it doesn't matter. He is so sweet. He is so helpful around the house. He helps me take care of anything I ask him for. He is so great with all our animals! He loves them just like I do, which I know is how he will be with our kids too.
He works so hard to provide us with everything we need or want. It helps that he has such a great job! He knows how to calm me down and to reason with me. He's so good at compromising with me. He watches girlie movies with me, he goes grocery shopping with me, he buys me anything he knows I want but am too cheap to buy for myself. He allows me free reign with our budget, but makes sure he's always up to date and informed of what we've got going on, which I LOVE! He is the best support system anyone could ask for. He is so creative and handy. He gives and gives and gives and never asks for anything in return. He's always grateful for a clean house, a good dinner, clean clothes, a full pantry and a made bed. We have such a great time doing things with eachother and spending time together.
I am so blessed to be married to my Best Friend!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! You are the best ever!! I love you!!
We are having a birthday dinner for him tomorrow @5 in the banquet room at Red Canyon Lodge. I'm bringing his favorite cake and anyone that wants to order dinner can!! It's going to be great fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment