We are up for a busy weekend and while I would rather sleep, I know it will be great fun! Justin and I have a ward Harvest Party tonight at 6:30. I'm supposed to bring a dessert-- I still can't decide what to make. I'm thinking maybe some Smore Brownies
from http://www.3fourandunder.blogspot.com/
from http://www.3fourandunder.blogspot.com/ Or making some of these Salted caramel cupcakes from
http://www.meandmypinkmixer.blogspot.com/.
http://www.meandmypinkmixer.blogspot.com/. But I still don't know. Justin is going to attempt to make some Bacon wrapped stuffed peppers he had the other day, so we'll see how it all goes.
Saturday holds, a regular work day for Justin, and a morning of hauling wood for me. I will go to the mtn. with my parents and haul wood until about 4 then Justin is going to take me on a date to the fights @ the Western Park. {Yay for date nights}
I also have a lot of reading to do to keep me up with my college classes. I have one assignment that's due today that I need to finish and submit, then I will be off to my reading for the rest of the weekend in every nook and cranny of time I can find.
In other news, Last night Justin and I spent the afternoon in Jensen. It had come time for sweet old Bindy, the families 13 year old border collie, to go to sleep. She has been such a trooper and taken such great care of that family! It was a tearful afternoon, but it was time. She had suffered a heart attack, her lungs were full of fluid and she was losing blood internally, which was causing her to look incredibly pale. Her breathing was so labored and her sweet old heart was working itself to death, literally, trying to keep her alive.
It's a great relief to know that she's happy and healthy and has lots of friends to chase rabbits with in heaven today!
Likewise, my grandpa's good ole stud, Playboy, broke his leg and had to be put down. It's so hard to lose animals that are just like your family.
It all brings back memories of losing Bailey, and Oh! how we miss her!
My mom's little Shih Tzu Nicomee had 5 puppies on TR. night though, with every life we lose, we gain some it seems like. They are 'accident' puppies. Half Dachsaund and half Shih Tzu. It will be interesting to see what they turn out looking like.
Well...I better get back to Applied Assignmetn #3 part 3!
Happy weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment