Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Friday!

Hello!!!
This is just the beginning of what I'm hoping will be a great weekend. I was going to go to Wyoming with my parents to see my family, but I decided I have too many little things to do, so we'll have to go another time, so I'm staying home! I'm really excited because tonight, I should get my new Netflix of Gillmore girls {I'm nearly finished with them-- so sad!} and Justin and I can watch all four episodes (like we usually do) with some sort of fast food/junk food fest and work on making more book page wreaths for my Santa's workshop booth (that I have YET to sign up for :D)


Then-- Tomorrow I get to study study study and take EXAM 1 for PSYCH 1400-- It'll be good to have that overwith...then I have a nice long list of things I could do....



  1. Go garage Saleing

  2. Clean my house (no big deal right?)

  3. Laundry

  4. Make more wreaths

  5. Do more homework

  6. Go to the USU grand opening @ 11 and get some Aggie Ice Cream :D

  7. I could go to the temple again (We went last night...Can I just say I love love that place!)

  8. I could drag my firends around to all the little boutiques in Vernal that I haven't been in for quite a while

  9. I could decorate for fall?

  10. I could go exercise @ the Rec. center or at Freedom Fitness, since we just got signed up with them too. Yippee.

  11. I could do some baking....

  12. I could make one of these signs {which I think are SO cute}


I mean...the options are endless and I'm loving it. there are some thing I guess I should do...but it's the first weekend of Fall-- and that's a good enough excuse for me to just 'let it fly.'



I am excited, however, for the Releif Society conference Saturday afternoon. They are always so inspiring and happy. I love going to the fireside/conferences.





Anyway....I'm sure it'll be a great weekend for us, Hope you have a good one too!!

2 comments:

alesha said...

Chelsie! I need to sign up for Santa's workshop too! I don't know how, so how do you? haha thanks =) And I love your craftiness!

Chelsie said...

Alesha, the last two years I've signed up with Tina Lazell, but I always lose her phone number, so I wait to hear it on the radio or look for the ad in the nickel ad. When I find it, I'll send it to you. And thanks! I love all the adorable crafts you've been building! Super cute.