Justin and I went to Salt Lake this last Friday to do some Christmas shopping and just to get away. We left Friday morning and stayed that night. We got a lot of great shopping done, we hit at just the right time, it seemed like, everywhere we went, everything was on sale, which we hadn't even planned on, so that was really fun. We got a lot of great stuff. We so enjoyed having some time off together, just to enjoy each other's company and get our shopping finished up. We got to go and visit Justin's cousins that live in Taylorsville and went to dinner with them at Texas roadhouse. It was super fun, and really good food. I ate way too much :D After dinner we headed downtown to our hotel and headed up to temple square to see the lights.
Justin started to get really sick, so we were trying to hurry and find a place to park so he could get out of the truck...an hour later, we finally gave up and went back to the hotel. We circled Temple Square within a 6 block radius uncountable times. We got to see all the lights, but there were so many people around. I had never ever considered what an attraction the lights at temple square would be. I honestly thought it would be a nice quiet enjoyable night that we could just walk around and take in, get some hot chocolate and get out of there, but it was SO BUSY!!
Justin was getting so sick and I felt bad, and I didn't want to get out with all the people anyway. So we got to see the lights and all was well. Maybe we'll plan a little better next year, try it again, only use a shuttle next time, so parking won't matter.

1 comment:
Awe.. : ( I am sorry he got so sick but it was sure fun to go to dinner with you guys and hang out!! It truly is our turn to come to you guys.. so get ready.. : )Miss ya already!! : )
Post a Comment