Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve



My daddy and my new night stand
A new Sweater
Cotton Candy Fuel Scent
Super Cute New Grey Shoes
Red Espresso
An Air Spacer {for the inverted hood}
A Steering Wheel...kinda mandatory...
My Wonderful Mom! We got her some new sweet solar lights for her garden
Chelsie....with a knife....
Open...Open
Justin with a knife.....
We got my little brother this crazy belt with bullets and crossbones on it...OH Boy
Happy Christmas Eve

Justin and I have a very busy Christmas this year. Just like last year, it's a challenge to juggle doing our personal Christmas and Christmas with his family and my family. We had several different ideas of how to juggle time, but the winner was: To spend Christmas Eve with my family, have dinner and do presents with them, taking time for my dad to go to the Pratt Party and be Santa Clause. I thought it would be weird but he did such a great job! I loved it.
After dinner Dad got dressed up as Santa and we went over to the Pratt's house. After we were finished there we went back to my parents house and did presents with them. It was only about 7 o' clock and Justin and I were going to do presents for just the two of us as well so we invited my Parents and Eric up to watch us open our presents. It was great fun. Justin got a lot of truck parts, from my parents and I, he got nearly everything he needs to make his truck legal...and then some. My parents got me a strainer, so now I can make my own V8 and applesauce at home! And a SALAD SHOOTER...It is crazy to me how many people don't know what that is, but it is amazing! Everyone should have one. Justin got me exactly what I wanted. My new matching bedside tables. They are so big and perfect, I just love them, my dad and brother helped us put the first one together last night. It was very interesting {they come with SO MUCH hardware!} but they are great. He also got me the black high pile rug I wanted for our bedroom and some other sweaters, coats and shoes. He did great.
This morning he is working and will be home around 10, I get off at 11 and we will be headed out to Jensen to open presents with the Pratt's.
Merry Christmas Everyone! Be safe, and remember why we celebrate today.
The birth of our beloved Brother and Savior, Jesus Christ.

No comments: