Tuesday, August 12, 2008

DID YOU SAY A BOBCAT???

So this weekend was kindof stressful...Saturday Justin got a phone call from one of his friends asking him if he was REALLY IN AFRICA??? ....Umm...NO idea where that came from so she explained that she had gotten this weird E-mail from him saying that he was stranded in Africa and needed money or he was going to jail.... Weird, so justin checked his E-mail..he was locked out, Same with his E-bay and PayPal Accounts...with stored credit card numbers in them....What a mess. We had to cancel credit cards, call sheriffs office and file a report....


Anyway... Then yesterday at work after dealing with all of that I'm sitting at work...and Justin Texts me...Calm as can be he says "My foot hurts, I just got run over with the Bobcat." I'm going...bobcat...this 1600 pound piece of equipment just ran you over and you're texting me to tell me it hurts....well I'm sorry but No Shit..... haha bad words, I just kinda chuckled to myself for a second and asked him what he was going to do about it. So he went to Urgen Care, we met him there. His foot looked like he had half a grapefruit glued to the top of it...Super weird looking. So after three hours, we got out of there with an X-ray and a temporary Cast. He broke Three bones in the top of his foot so we have to wait to hear back from an orthopedic surgeon and in four or five days they will put a hard cast on it...Darnit!!!


The thing was, my dad was driving the bobcat...He feels so incredibly bad and we told him...that's why its called an accident...Nobody meant to. We still love him and hope he doesn't feel bad, it really wasn't anybody's fault...But here are some pictures. HEHE....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I didn't know that Justin broke his foot. That is scary, it could have been a lot worse, I guess it's a good thing it was only his foot. OUCH!