Ok, so good news....but Im kinda annoyed. Just to let everyone know how stupid the people at the Basin Clinic are....We just got the report back from a REAL radiologist and Justin's foot is NOT broken...haha. He has a bad bone bruise that is incredibly sore, and he still has to put ice on it...but seriously. They told him to take the cast off, hang it on the wall and take it easy. How funny. It is incredibly good news. Now he can still go to the Sand dunes...well, at least without a cast on anyway...So yeah...Life is good.
1 comment:
I am so glad to hear that it isn't broken, Tyler said it looks pretty gross though. I was sad that we couldn't come see you guys. Josie and I have just been on the road too much, and she needed to get back into a routine, after our trip back from Vegas, I wasn't about to put her in her carseat again!
Post a Comment