Thursday, August 14, 2008

Catching up with the pictures...

I just got finished sorting some new pictures so I posted some to other posts and I'll just throw the rest in here:This is From Sunday July 13, They day Justin and I were made nursery Leaders!!!
This is Liddy After she got finished playing in the Canal. So dirty......





One Saturday Mom, Dad, Eric, Justin and I all went to Tiffany and Jason's new house to help them do some fixing up-- Hailey was watching us through the window. It was pretty cute.
Just Tiffany and Hailey coming to visit me at Dr.Pierce's office.
Dad got out his ole' 600 the other day and went on a little ride over to visit us. He's so funny on that thing....It makes his teeth show.
Justin had to take one last picture of his Harley the day that we sold it. He was actually more happy than sad, which made me feel good!


No comments: