A while ago my Aunt Alison had a Vinyl Lettering Party, which I plan to have another one soon-- but I had a couple ideas and ordered quite a few things...So here are some pictures of how they turned out. I put labels on some Heritage Hills Jars (which are my ABSOLUTE Favorite!) I plan to fill my whole pantry with them and each jar will have it's own label so they will be their own home made cannisters. I also found a couple of Justin's great grandma's antique windows that Melanie saved when they re-modeled this house and she said I could use them so I got some letters for them and they turned out really cute! The color of green definately gives them their own aged charm. I also did some tiles, but I didn't do pictures of them yet... Here they go.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
My Vinyl Experiments...
This morning Justin and I got up early and made crepes for breakfast. We invited my dad and Nichole and Taylor out and we still had Eric, Melinda, Melanie, Monty, Justin and Me at home, so there were nine of us. We all visited and ate and had fun. Then everyone went home, Melanie had to go to work so I cleaned up and went and worked on my magnet boards outside. I already gave them their own little post, but I wanted to share some other pictures of what else I've been working on.
A while ago my Aunt Alison had a Vinyl Lettering Party, which I plan to have another one soon-- but I had a couple ideas and ordered quite a few things...So here are some pictures of how they turned out. I put labels on some Heritage Hills Jars (which are my ABSOLUTE Favorite!) I plan to fill my whole pantry with them and each jar will have it's own label so they will be their own home made cannisters. I also found a couple of Justin's great grandma's antique windows that Melanie saved when they re-modeled this house and she said I could use them so I got some letters for them and they turned out really cute! The color of green definately gives them their own aged charm. I also did some tiles, but I didn't do pictures of them yet... Here they go.


A while ago my Aunt Alison had a Vinyl Lettering Party, which I plan to have another one soon-- but I had a couple ideas and ordered quite a few things...So here are some pictures of how they turned out. I put labels on some Heritage Hills Jars (which are my ABSOLUTE Favorite!) I plan to fill my whole pantry with them and each jar will have it's own label so they will be their own home made cannisters. I also found a couple of Justin's great grandma's antique windows that Melanie saved when they re-modeled this house and she said I could use them so I got some letters for them and they turned out really cute! The color of green definately gives them their own aged charm. I also did some tiles, but I didn't do pictures of them yet... Here they go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chels, you are so creative, cute boards! Hope all went well with the visitors...c
Post a Comment