Friday, August 8, 2008

Reunion Pictures... and more

I have been so relaxed this week. I feel like I have more time than usual, even though I don't but it has been nice. We had dinner with my parents last night and watched a movie. We hadn't done that in a while so it was good to see them again. Justin has been really worried about his brother the last two days because Eric's not doing very well and Jut's so sensitive--it's cute. Melanie and Monty have been in St.Louis with Tyler and Amy since Tuesday helping watch Baby Josie so it's been extra quiet around the house this week with just us home. I got to go to lunch with Alison yesterday and that was fun. We should go more often. I went to lunch with Jess on Wednesday and I need to do that more often too. She is such a cute girl. I wish I would have gotten to know her better in school, we could have had so much fun. Dang being shy..haha it never works out for the better.
We're getting more progress made on our house plans, which is so exciting to me. It's mostly in the form of conversation but there are a lot of things that need to be expressed about something to serious and permanent.
Sunday, we got home from the Warren Family Reunion. It was a lot of fun!!! Here are some pictures: When we got home Liddy was absolutely filthy. I sprayed her down with the hose and let her run around for a while so she would dry, then Justin helped me and we took the brush and scissors to her. I felt so bad because I know pulling all the mud and junk out of her furr had to hurt but she was such a good girl, I was so proud. She was so incredibly soft when we were finished too, it was great. She's done a good job of keeping herself clean this week too....from about the belly up anyway..haha she still loves to go wading in the Muddy Canal so she looks like someone dipped her in a bucket of green slimy paint from her belly line down...anyway. We're going to enter her in the "STRUT YOUR MUTT" contest in the county fair next Saturday morning for the "Prettiest Poochie" contest...haha. I don't know if she'll win..I think she's georgous, but most owners are prejudiced....just like every mom thinks her kid is the cutest....kindof the same deal.
I'm excited though, It will be fun....hopefully....

No comments: